Monday, August 9, 2010

Dear Awesomest-Naughtiest-And-Full-Of-Idiotic-Ideas-In-Mind Classmates Of Mine



Y-ell-w, Dear The-Most-Awesome-Naughtiest-And-Full-Of-Idiotic-Ideas-In-Mind Classmates Of Mine~*lol*

It's been a while since I've wrote anything on the blog,

And MORE than a while for the others to even put anything on the blog~== *put something on the blog la, lazy bumps*

But it can't be helped I guess with all the activities and examinations that had and will be going about in school...*sigh*

Putting that aside,

I'm here just to shake you guys up a bit with all your craziness in class...

Trials will be up NEXT WEEK!!!*shock/OMG*

Have any of you studied yet?

I know I don't NOT study(with my mother fussing around, how could I not?)*grins*

haha~

Well that's about it but look at the bright side,

We will still be happy in this picture above(though maybe cry a thousand tears in the future looking back at our idiocy back then...haha)

So, Have A Nice Day~^^

PS: for more to look at, visit http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2071403&id=1516365572&page=2 it's Sai's facebook album. Ciaosu~^^

2 comments: