Thursday, August 13, 2009

The proper way to wear a face mask.

I took this from another bloggers website! Thank you miss Jean!

______________________________________________________________________

The proper way to wear a face mask.
Posted on May 6, 2009 by Jean 
In an earlier post about my office issuing masks and thermometers, I posted a photo of myself wearing a mask. Today I learned that I was wearing the mask the wrong way. Let me show you why.


I was wearing the mask the right way in terms of pulling it over my nose, crimping the metal nose piece securely, and pulling the bottom of the mask down over my chin. But...

What I did not realise was that there is a right side and a wrong side to the face mask. Most face masks have a coloured side and a white side. The coloured side should face OUT while the white side should be next to your face when you’re wearing the mask. Hence, it should look like this and not like my negative demonstration above:



Ah. Better.

As for how long you should wear the mask before throwing it out, the recommendation is eight hours. But if you’re a mouth breather, and your mask gets all moist and disgusting, change masks more frequently.

____________________________________________________________________
The original post is in her own website, http://weestories.wordpress.com/2009/05/06/the-proper-way-to-wear-a-face-mask/

Hope it helped!

4 comments:

  1. These bans are in addition to the government's efforts to promote domestic production
    face mask photo editor

    ReplyDelete
  2. These treatments are a cheaper alternative to facials, and can address a variety of skin concerns.
    face mask for kids

    ReplyDelete